When performing this exercise, first make sure that your shoulders are in line with your elbow, relaxing your neck muscles.
Really work on picking your hips up, squeezing/contracting your oblique muscles. This really actives your whole core into play.
When doing the knee ins make sure and try your best to bring that knee in as tight as possible into your stomach. Make sure and breathe..the breath helps!
When performing the rows, don’t round your upper back. Keep your shoulders back and down, rowing your elbows in tight towards your waist, contracting your back muscles.
** Injury Disclaimer
Before beginning this or any exercise program and or routine please consult with your Dr making sure that you’re in good health and clear to workout. Any user of this or any of my programs assumes full risk of injury from performing the routine presented in videos.
Please checkout and LIKE my facebook page
I loves bananas and I add them every single day to my protein shake. Bananas are high in fiber, Vitamin B6, and C. They are also loaded with potassium, low in fat and sodium. So when I saw this recipe I had to try it.
Preparation of this recipe is easy and it takes about an hr or so, give or take a few minutes depending on your oven to cook. This recipe is great to eat for breakfast with some low fat pb and natural fruit spread, or as a dessert.
2 ripe bananas
1 apple, peeled and diced
2/3 cup organic brown sugar)
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a nine-inch loaf pan.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mash the bananas with a fork. Then add the apples cut up and mashed with masher until well mixed together.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well ( I used my hands) to mix ingredients. Pour into greased pan
4. Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour until cooked. Check with toothpick, making sure when toothpick is pulled out its clean.
5. When done, cool for about 15 minutes on cooling rack and serve.
This serves about 8 people and less than 200 calories per slice.
Love Your Body
Live a Healthy Life…
I love finding easy and simple recipes from different books, websites etc.. When I saw this one for roasted asparagus I had to give it a try. I just love vegetables but asparagus is not one of my favorite vegetables, so I was curious to see how this would come out, and wow it was delicious!!
- 1 pound whole wheat pasta
- 1 pound asparagus, ends trimmed
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Zest and juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh chives
- 1 (4-ounce) container crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Add pasta to a large pot of boiling water and cook for about 10-12 minutes until al dente. Drain in a strainer and let cool.
- Slice asparagus at an angle into 1/2-inch pieces. Place the asparagus on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Place in oven and roast for 10-15 minutes, until slightly tender. Remove and let cool.
- In a small bowl, combine shallot, garlic, mustard, lemon zest (very little), lemon juice, and red pepper flakes. Whisk in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add chives at the end.
- In another bowl, add pasta and roasted asparagus mix together. Then drizzle with dressing and toss. Add the crumbled goat cheese, toss, and serve.
I hope you guys give this recipe a try. Let me know what you think 🙂
Love Your Body
Live a Healthy Life….
Time to put all your excuses at bay and get off your butt and start taking stock of your health NOW! If you are tired of always being tired, stressed out, sick of having knee pains, back pains, sick of being sick, over weight and out of shape, message me! Do you want to eliminate diabetes, lower your blood pressure, cholesterol, and eliminate your risk of heart disease and cancer then you should join my 30 Day Beachbody Challenge beginning January 1st!
This is an exclusive challenge for the few people that can handle it and stay committed. You DONT want to miss out!
So if you’re 100% committed, focus and ready to make a change then I’m your girl and you need to message me ASAP!! You wont regret it! Tell your friends, family members and loved ones cause this is going to be BIG! Lets all get together end the trend of unhealthiness, laziness and excuses!
* click on The Beachbody Challenge link on the right hand side
* fill out all the info that’s required
* pick “The 10 Minute Trainer” pack and choose what flavor shakeology you want..either chocolate or greenberry or the combo of both
It takes about 3 days for package and shakeology to come in the mail, so order with enough time for package to arrive on time for Day One of challenge
Love Your Body
Live a Healthy Life!
18 dry jumbo pasta shells (whole wheat if you can find)
10 oz frozen chopped spinach. thawed and drained
8 0z of fat free cottage cheese
1/2 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded fat free mozzarella cheese
2 tbsp chopped fresh basil
1 tsp oregano
2 cups of marinara sauce…divided
non-stick olive oil spray
1/8 black pepper
1. Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain and set aside. Add a few drops of oilive oil to prevent pasta from sticking while set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly coat baking pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add spinach, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese and oregano, basil and black pepper.
3. Pour 1 cup of marinara sauce into baking pan
4. Stuff each individual shell with a heaping tablespoon of filling and place in pan. Pour remaining sauce on top and topped with extra mozzarella cheese.
*Adding extra mozzarella cheese is optional
5. Cook for about 30-35 minutes. When done serve and enjoy.
*serving for 6 people
280 calories per serving size