This is an easy and simple recipe to do.
1.Ready made whole wheat pizza dough
2. 4-5 Portabella mushrooms (sliced)
3. 1 medium tomatoes (sliced)
4. 2 slices of pineapple (sliced)
5. 1/2 medium size orange sweet peppers (sliced)
6. 1/2 medium size yellow sweet peppers (sliced)
7. 1/2 small red onions (sliced)
8. 1/4 cup tomato sauce or organic pasta sauce
9. 1/2 cup of low fat cheese
10. 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (optional)
In a large baking dish or a pizza pan place olive oil so pizza don’t stick. If you’re using a non stick baking pan/dish you don’t have to use oil.
Flatten out pizza dough in a circle on baking pan/dish etc and then place tomato sauce and spread all over. Next place all vegetable ingredients onto pizza dough. Top it off with cheese.
Before placing pizza in oven make sure that oven was pre heated at 350-400 degrees F for about 10 mins..
Place pizza in oven and bake for about 35-45 mins.
When done take out of oven..cool for a few mins and then serve and enjoy…